What skills should a video editor have?
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Organizational and time management skills
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Patience and concentration
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing
Which software experience should have?
- Adobe premiere pro
- Adobe after effects
- Adobe photoshop
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe character animator
What kind of projects should be handled?
- Product videos & Education Video
- Comedy videos & Haul videos
- Best of videos & Unboxing videos
- How-to videos & Gaming videos
- Vlogs Videos & Q&A videos
- Prank videos & Drama Film
- Crash course & Comedy Film
- Documentary & Video Song
- Tech Education & Sci-Fi Short Films
- Business Videos And Much more!
What should be the rates for video editing?
- ($7 – $12/hourly)
- ($300 – $500/week)
- ($1000 – $1400/week)